|1. Identify Your Needs
||2. Choose an Advisor
||3.Get a Free Consultation|
|Click a topic below to find advisors ready to help you
||Interview advisors live by phone or email
||Your advisor will provide a FREE quote and proposal|
Finding an advisor and getting your questions answered on Myfinancialadvice is a straightforward and convenient process.
Step 1. Find an advisor
- Decide what you want to know about. Not sure? Click on Sample Questions.
- Click on the topic on the Home page or on the Find an Advisor page to find experts who are ready to help.
- Select your state and review the list of advisors who are available to assist you.
- Review the advisors' profiles.
- For more information, take a look at Advisor Requirements and How to Pick an Advisor.
Step 2. Ask Questions
- With your list of questions handy, interview advisors – live – by phone or e-mail. This will help you clarify your request and select the advisor you want to work with.
- Select one or more advisors and – using e-mail or phone – fine-tune what you want to know with your advisor and what you want your advisor to do.
- Your advisor will provide an initial free consultation to help diagnose your financial issues and prescribe a plan of action.
- Request a formal proposal from your advisor.
Step 3. Buy Advice
- The proposal you receive from your advisor states:
- What you want to achieve
- What advice and information the advisor will provide to you
- When you will receive the advice and information
- What additional information about you the advisor needs to complete the assignment
- And the FLAT FEE that will be charged to your credit card if you accept the proposal
- E-mail or call your advisor to clarify the proposal as necessary.
- Accept the advisor’s proposal – or ask for another one.
- Receive your personalized advice.
Myfinancialadvice will check back with you to make sure your experience was satisfactory.
Have more questions? Click on How You Benefit when you use Myfinancialadvice.